Nardio Game News
Autosplit is now available on iTunes
I loved, loved, loved that Van Damme ad where he did the split between two Volvo trucks. Now we mere mortals get to split like the split god Van Damme himself in Autosplit. It’s and endless high score game that has you using the power of splits to pass obstacles and just look bad ass.
So far the game is pretty fun and I have been enjoying my time as a splitting god.
Check out the trailer and press release below:
Road Rage redefined – make Van Damme proud! Enjoy a full throttle ride along busy streets and avoid obstacles by splitting your vehicle in two! When we say splitting in two we mean it! Do the ‘Auto-Split’ and impress your clueless highway audience. Sure, you’ll produce some scrap metal but who cares? You’ll look good while performing awesome stunts! It’s like starring in an action movie but only for the cool scenes. This is how you survive holiday traffic.AutoSplit 004AutoSplit 003AutoSplit 002AutoSplit 001
Inspired by Van Damme’s infamous split between two trucks, Autosplit is a hilarious on the edge experience in video game form. The original idea came from Stigol, an enthusiastic development team based in Lviv, Ukraine. It’s always a pleasure developing a game like Autosplit, a game that doesn’t take itself seriously and gives a lot of room for implementing bad jokes! We loved being part of this joyride.
- Dozens of unique obstacles
- Unlock over 100 characters and vehicles
- Enjoy various road settings and environments
- Record and share your coolest replay videos
Latest posts by Bernardo Español (see all)
- Dragon Ball FighterZ on Switch Set for September 28 in the West - June 21, 2018
- Lady Mourning Cosplay Best In Show AnimeNext 2018 Winners - June 20, 2018
- DELICIOUS IN DUNGEON, VOL. 5 REVIEW - June 18, 2018