Nardio Kickstarter Promotion
Where Poppies Grow is a visual novel developed by an independent studio and published by DEVGRU-P, the team behind games such as Panzermadels: Tank Dating Simulator, Stay! Stay! Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, and Bunka no Kenkyu.
- Over 220,000 words – Where Poppies Grow was originally written as a novel, then adapted into a kinetic visual novel.
- Character sprites whose appearances change over the course of the conflict, as well as over 40 planned backgrounds.
- Over 20 planned event scenes to accurately depict both the hardships and camaraderie found in war.
- An original soundtrack with over 25 planned songs!
I became aware of this VN when the developer behind the hilarious Stay! Stay! Democratic People’s Republic of Korea started promoting it on Twitter. Since then a bunch of my fave visual novel creators have stepped up to promote it as well. Check out the Kickstarter trailer below:
As of writing this Where Poppies Grow is near the halfway mark in terms of funding. This kinetic visual novel seems to have a good story to tell. I plan on backing this. Follow the creator and publisher of this visual novel project at the links below:
Latest posts by Bernardo Español (see all)
- Dragon Ball FighterZ on Switch Set for September 28 in the West - June 21, 2018
- Lady Mourning Cosplay Best In Show AnimeNext 2018 Winners - June 20, 2018
- DELICIOUS IN DUNGEON, VOL. 5 REVIEW - June 18, 2018