Nardio New Game News
Mandie Manzano Jigsaw Puzzle Art
Love jigsaw puzzle games? Check out this new release that’s sporting some really nice art. Now this is going to be a freemium release. So lets see what the ads and in app purchases will be like. I gotta say I am hopeful thanks to the art they have going in the trailer and some of the promotional art.
Check out the press release below:
Introducing *Mandie Manzano Jigsaw Puzzle Art* — a new iOS puzzle game that, for the first time, features 40 striking Mandie Manzano paintings lovingly converted into Ultra HD puzzles ranging from 12 to 2,000 pieces:
Developed by talented Spanish studio Octo Mini, Mandie Manzano Jigsaw Puzzle Art was created to offer players the most authentic puzzle experience as possible on smart devices. Just like its analog predecessors, the game allows players to assemble each puzzle in several different ways:
* Zoom in and out; move pieces freely to any area of the screen
* Peek at the complete puzzle image at any time
* Keep pieces on the board or in a “tray” (just like a physical jigsaw puzzle, where pieces are kept in a box)
Mandie Manzano Jigsaw Puzzle Art features detailed puzzle pieces that remain sharp — even after players zoom in all the way! Each piece is incredibly polished, with interactive shading and shadows that can be turned on or off by players. Finally, the game also includes *stepless* controls to get the brightness “just right” — a welcome addition to jigsaw puzzles played via bright touchscreens 🙂
* Engage in original art by acclaimed artist Mandie Manzano — including never-before-seen works!
* Immerse yourself in full-featured digital puzzle mechanics with realistic interactive shadows and rotating pieces — and the ability to choose between shaded and flat styles
* Solve puzzles containing 12-2,000 pieces — great for the novice and hardcore puzzle enthusiast alike!
* Experience artistic puzzles in stunning detail with customization of background brightness and pattern intensity — and in ultra HD resolution, which retains sharpness when zooming in
* Play in 11 languages — including English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, and Finnish
MANDIE MANZANO’S STORY
“I’ve always loved the arts. I was very interested in music and in art from the moment I could walk. I would always be singing, playing piano, or drawing. Now drawing I did more than anything. I’d draw on my stuff, myself, other people and use any material I could find to draw with. My childhood was mainly filled with music and art thanks to my amazing family.
Fast forward to years later, I went to school to seek a career in the arts. One year I became very ill and all I could do was lay down on my sofa and paint and draw. So that is all I did. I was painting and drawing from morning until night. I then I started sharing my artwork on social media and then to my surprise, people started responding, sharing, and loving the work that I did! It changed my life forever.
It also changed the way I looked at everything. Anytime I see a terrible moment, a tragedy, sickness, etc., I know that there is a rainbow at the end of the storm — and I know to trust in the big guy upstairs.
I now create art for a living! I mainly work digitally, but I do love working in traditional media from time to time or using both! I’m very grateful for the job I have, and it has been a great big adventure so far. I’m always so glad to see the responses from people who are inspired by what I do. I love hearing that it puts a smile on their face…”
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
Mandie Manzano Jigsaw Puzzle Art will launch on iOS on May 18th. The game is FREE with in-app purchases.