We saw this lovely game at PAX East 2016, but didn’t get a chance to try it out because so many people were enthralled with it. It’s easy to see why. The graphics are gorgeous and the gameplay seems quite immersive. It’s available now for $19.99. You can read more about it in the press release below:
Developed from industry veteran Gareth Noyce who has founded his own studio, Triple Eh? Ltd., Lumo is a modern vision on classic isometric-styled platform adventures that were highly popular in the formative golden years of video gaming. Now, a new generation will be captivated by the unique visual style, ingenious puzzles and level design, and delightfully chill tunes that makes Lumo magical.Lumo Game Features
- Adventure Reborn – Lumo revives the long-lost art of isometric platforming, bringing a charm all of its own to the genre
- The Long Road Ahead – Over 400 rooms will test your skill, each one its own self-contained challenge to overcome.
- The Deeper You Go… – The more you look, the more you’ll find; from a hugely absorbing adventure on the surface to all kinds of fun secrets to find underneath!
- Sealed With A Kiss – As a love letter to the golden age of gaming, adventures don’t get much more heart-warming than Lumo!Lumo is a contemporary take on the isometric platform genre that will be enjoyed by anyone looking for an absorbing, challenging, and rewarding adventure. For those who lived through the golden age of video games – the ‘80s and early ‘90s – or familiar with the games and culture from that time, there are numerous salutes to the influential gaming period to be discovered and relished in Lumo. With over 400 rooms across four highly stylized zones, six hidden mini-games and all kinds of wonders to uncover, Lumo is a true voyage of discovery.Lumo is now available on PlayStation®4 system, PC, Mac, and Linux for $19.99. Lumo will be coming to PlayStation®Vita system and Xbox One in June. Lumo features Cross-Save functionality between PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®Vita systems.
Latest posts by Jasmine Greene (see all)
- Macro Monday: Fiery Skipper Fun - November 5, 2018
- Stardew Valley Review - August 28, 2018
- Felix the Reaper coming to Consoles, Mac and PC 2019 - August 27, 2018