Claim Your Glory
Guts & Glory out now on Steam
Tiny Build just released Guts & Glory on Steam Early Access. The game follows a series of deadly challenges that ordinary people — like a father and son on their bike — need to overcome. Many call the game “3D Happy Wheels”, and now it has a full-on Workshop Level Editor.
Here’s the quick-info:
- Out now Steam Early Access
- Featuring a Level Editor & a ton of new content if you played the game before
- Launch Trailer
- LawnChair Larry Trailer
- Dropbox folder with videos & gifs (updated w key art)
- Announcement tweet
Welcome to Guts & Glory
The craziest game show on earth, where ordinary people compete in extraordinary challenges of life and death, for glory!
The objective is simple: Race to the finish line while everything tries to kill you.
Dodge spinning saw blades, deadly spikes, explosives, turrets, and a growing list of other hazards—while navigating insane tracks set in a wide variety of environments. A game full of LOLs and WTFs and OMGs, where failing can be just as much fun as winning. Do it to prove your awesomeness. Do it for the laughs. Do it for the glory!
- Physics-driven vehicles with dynamic damage and destruction
- 100% ragdoll riders, with realtime dismemberment and blood (guts coming soon!)
- In-Game Level Editor with Steam Workshop integration
- Pedestrian characters to run over (no AI yet)
- Destructible props and environments: smash through windows, fences, etc.
- Loads of Hazards: cannons, explosives, wrecking balls, circular saws and so much more
- Special Items: Mega Fans, Turbo Boosters, and more
- 4 Unique Vehicles and their associated Heroes (12 planned)
- 21 Official Tracks (100 planned)
- Community Tracks for endless new content