Nardio Game News
Crimson Warden – Resistance of the Southern Realms
I was recently emailed about reviewing an interesting looking mobile game for android. It’s called Crimson Warden – Resistance of the Southern Realms and it looks pretty awesome. The developers wanted to me to post a review, but this looks like it’s going to be one hell of a time sink. The best I can do now is do a preview post and try to work on it next week.
After an ancient curse has reawakened in the southern realms of The Crimson Kingdom, the king sends one of his elite warriors, who is the main character of the game, The Crimson Warden, to secure these lands until he arrives with his army, so the story begins.
– 10 upgradeable special skills
– 8 upgradeable character stats
– Endless leveling
– More than 20 different enemies
(Mermaid, Goblin, Orc, Dark Elf, Cursed Warrior, Enormous Ant, Treant, Giant Hornet, Skeleton, Ogre, Dark Ogre, Pitcher Plant, Ghost, Zombie, Golem, Harpy, Bear, Bandit, Vehimorse, Banshee, Spirit Guardian, Hellhound, Wolf)
– Fantastic story with 117 questline
– 6 side quest chains
– Minimap that allows tracking quests
– Interactable objects such as gold, crate, chest and mines
– Breakeble objects such as crate and barrel
– Original background soundtracks from Derek and Brandon Fiechter brothers
– Action moment soundtracks
– Pleasure without ads
Genre : Open World Role Playing Game
Developers : Ali Osman Hayal – Kemal Hayal
Platform : Android (soon IOS)
Price : Free with IAP
Publishing : Indie-Self
Release : 28.06.2017(Android)
This looks like the kind of open world RPG that is right up my alley. I love that this is an indie game that is self published. I am looking forward to checking this out this week.