Are you fan of Pikmin? How about Overlord? If you said yes to either or both of these then Masters of Anima seems like it would be right up your alley. It’s out today on PlayStation 4, Xbox, Nintendo Switch and Steam so no matter what you play on (please no console wars), you can enjoy this Masters of Anima.
Check out the press release below for more info and the launch trailer.
The world is in peril and only you can save it in Masters of Anima! The new indie gem from Passtech Games, the makers of Space Run, is available today on PlayStation®4, Xbox One®, Nintendo®Switch, and PC! Follow Otto in his quest against the forces of evil in strategic, action-packed battles, where your ability to make tactical decisions quickly is vital. Summon and control large armies of up to 100 Guardians, who obey your commands with intuitive and innovative gameplay made from the ground up for controller play, as well as keyboard and mouse!
You play as Otto, an apprentice of Anima, able to wield incredible powers that are the source of all life in the world of Spark. You covet the rank of Master so you can finally marry your fiancée Ana – who is now a captive of the terrible Zahr and his fearsome Golems!
Use the powers of Anima to summon an army of magical Guardians in your quest to defeat Zahr’s dreaded Golems. Learn to control new types of Guardians on your adventure, each with their own unique talents and abilities useful to explore the vast world of Spark and reveal its secrets, as well as to take down the formidable bosses that stand in your way. As your victories rack up, acquire new powers and abilities for both yourself and your Guardians, ultimately becoming a true Master of Anima.
Join us to celebrate the release of Masters of Anima today – Q&A session and action-packed gameplay!
Twitch Session at 18.00 CEST 17.00 BST 12.00 EDT 9.00 PDT: www.twitch.tv/
About Masters of Anima
- Raise up to 100 Guardians at once to help you during exploration and fight, and manage them at the tip of your fingers
- Strategy is key. Summon 5 types Guardians with their unique abilities and take on huge monsters in frenetic combat
- Manage your Anima closely. This magical, all-around resource is key to combat, puzzle solving & exploration.
Latest posts by Jasmine Greene (see all)
- Macro Monday: Fiery Skipper Fun - November 5, 2018
- Stardew Valley Review - August 28, 2018
- Felix the Reaper coming to Consoles, Mac and PC 2019 - August 27, 2018