We got this trailer from tinyBuild and I gotta say, it looks interesting. I’m digging the art style and parts of it kind of remind me of Stardew Valley (the planting part). Except instead of having a nice farm, you build up your graveyard empire. Fun for the whole family!
It was developed by Lazy Bear Games in Saint Petersburg, Russia – developers of Punch Club. We didn’t really like Punch Club, but we’re usually more interested in the games rather than the developers.
The trailer shows some interesting tidbits (like burning a ‘witch’) and the English translations are still a little rough around the edges (hummer instead of hammer), but it’s still in the alpha stages.
Check out the 5-minute trailer below as well as some more info on the game below:
About Graveyard Keeper
- Face ethical dilemmas. Do you really want to spend money on that proper hotdog meat for the festival when you have so many resources lying around?
- Gather valuable resources & craft new items. Expand your Graveyard into a thriving business, go ahead and gather valuable resources scattered in the surrounding areas, and explore what this land has to offer.
- Make business alliances. These dead bodies don’t need all that blood, do they? Why not sell it to someone who can put it to good use. Same for body parts. Hey, it’s being efficient with recycling!
- Explore mysterious dungeons. No medieval game would be complete without these. Take a trip into the unknown and find useful new ingredients which may or may not poison a whole bunch of nearby villagers. Capitalism.
Latest posts by Jasmine Greene (see all)
- Macro Monday: Fiery Skipper Fun - November 5, 2018
- Stardew Valley Review - August 28, 2018
- Felix the Reaper coming to Consoles, Mac and PC 2019 - August 27, 2018