Nardio Game News
Eternity: The Last Unicorn Is XBox Bound!
Eternity : The Last Unicorn launched a little while ago for Steam and so for has mixed reviews. It looks like it could really use a bit of patching, but there are a lot of positive things being said as well. I’m still curious about the game and hopefully that the devs get everything polished up.
In case you want to try Eternity : The Last Unicorn but aren’t a PC gamer fear not, Eternity : The Last Unicorn is coming to XBox very soon. Like, April 16th soon.
ABOUT THIS GAME
Eternity: The Last Unicorn is a fully featured action RPG inspired by tales from Norse Mythology with classic game mechanics that bring a nostalgic feeling to players.
Aurehen is a young, pureblood Elf on a quest to free the last Unicorn. This creature has been captured and cursed by witches. Travel through mesmerizing locations, meet fantasy characters and fight to protect Elven immortality. Pursue Eternity!
- Level up your weapons, acquire new skills and abilities as you progress through the game.
- A fixed-camera system that used to be commonly present in old-school games..
- Discover and use new and more powerful items as you progress through the game.
- Two playable characters: The young elf, Aurehen, and the Viking, Bior – each with a unique backstory and character abilities.
- Over 12 hours of gameplay.
- A soundtrack that captures the Nordic and fantastical themes of the world of Eternity.
12 hours of gameplay that includes weapon leveling. OMG, you have me. I’m going to get this and play the hell out of it. Eternity: The Last Unicorn is out now on PC and PS4, and will release on Xbox One later this year.