Nardio Game News
Crescent Moon Games has released a new platformer on iOS and Steam today and it looks pretty darned good!
ABOUT THIS GAME
Foxy bought a house with Jenny and the little foxes, Tim and Cindy. All was well until the evil Duke and his brother Jax attacked and trashed everything in it… kidnapped the little foxes! Foxy and Jenny are now forced to go on a dangerous and exciting adventure around the island to prevent the Wolfie Brothers to carry out their insidious and evil plan.
The brave Foxy can not do this alone! Play together with a friend to collect as many coins and cherries on the way to the final battle with the Wolfie brothers. Explore new lands, defeat enemies, bypass cunning traps and meet new inhabitants of the colorful world FoxyLand 2!
Ready to hit the road? Then let’s go – towards adventure!
Features of game:
– New Foxy Fox story! A Sequel to FoxyLand!
– Same device multiplayer!
– More than 40 handcrafted levels with serious challenge!
– New locations: Dense forests, Hot deserts, Mushroom valleys
– Dangerous traps and unique enemies!
– Beautiful Pixel-Art graphics by Simon404
– Great soundtrack by HateBit. Turn it up!
Did not want to resort to this. but…
What did the 🦊 say?
Foxyland 2 is out NOW! 🥳
— Crescent Moon Games 🌙 (@CM_Games) April 17, 2019
Check out the Steam description below: